DP install in Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP install in Austin

New to Austin and I am looking for someone in the Austin area that will do a DP install on a 2013 335i.
    2013 BMW 335i Coupe M-Sport, BMS Intake,FTP charge pipe, JB4 Stg 2 w/BEF, Active Autowerke D**npipe, Rev9, XHP stg 3

Bump but does no one really have any suggestions? I am physically not able to do the work myself.
    2013 BMW 335i Coupe M-Sport, BMS Intake,FTP charge pipe, JB4 Stg 2 w/BEF, Active Autowerke D**npipe, Rev9, XHP stg 3

Comment

did you find some one yet
      2008 135i m sport 6spd jb4 BEF, FBO, Custom 3inch, red VMR wheels.
      Owner of United-Euro.com

Comment

Took it to Munich Auto who relished doing the install. They did some minor fabrication to ensure fitment. From what I was told , the owner enjoyed the sound. Cleared a service light and did an oil change all for a reasonable price.

Comment

Hey I am in Austin (Dripping Springs) would love to talk sometime, trade stories etc?

Comment

I am a little further south (Eagle Pass) I plan to get out to the Auto X and drags in San Antonio, I just got the car and am about to mod it (myself). You guys get down there much?
            08 535i MT Blk. CP w/BOV, JB4, BEF, DCI, edited things delete, Inlets, 7" FMIC, SP exhaust, X Clutch, poly/delrin shifter bushings, Walbro 525, RB PCV, catch can, VRSF oulets, MMP Gen 1 Stg3, 3.5Tbar, 2 step, FSB WMI, phoenix racing intake
            Anti Lag up next.
            On Hand: JB4 PI Controller,
            Needed 750cc injectors, M5 Diff

Comment

Working...
            X