EWG codes MKV help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWG codes MKV help.

I noticed these codes yesterday on start up. But soon after they disappeared and today JB4 is showing the same codes..

(123511) Wastegate Flap Sluggish
    (123422) Wastegate Learning stop start position not found
    (123401) Wastegate Learning Stop during *** heading cycle

Mods= Armaspeed Intake, Active Autowerke Catted DP, CTS charge pipe, Tomei type R exhaust

Anyone have this same issue and if so what have you done to correct them. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Here is a log I took 3rd gear 2k RPM WOT pull. Let me know if everything here is looking up to par. Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

What fuel is in the tank?
      Burger Motorsports
      Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Comment

Good afternoon, 93 pump fuel

Comment

Upload a log so we can see your settings.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
          Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.

Comment

Here is a map 1 log 3rd gear 2k RPM I took yesterday. Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Are you on the stock flash? Timing is poor, what fuel are you running?

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.

Comment

Running 93 fuel. And yes just running map 1 with the latest firmware update.

Comment

Here is the latest Log I was able to take. 93 Pump fuel, V22 firmware map (1) haven’t played with any settings. 2022 MKV Supra. Mods (Armaspeed intake, CTS charge pipe, Active autowerke catted DP, Tomei Single exit exhaust. Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Timing is getting better, see how map 4 looks.

Comment

I appreciate the response. Here is the most recent log on Map 4. Everything else the same please let me know how it looks and any suggestions you have. Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Log looks pretty good, some timing corrections up top, but nothing to worry about. I would recommend putting a couple gallons of E85 in next fill-up if you have access to it. If not, not a big deal.
                        Burger Motorsports
                        Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Comment

Working...
                        X