• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map 2 log check: 2021 stinger gt2 awd fw/ewg

The car should have came like this lol feels great just wanna double check
    Attached Files

Log looks good.
    I'd like to see a change or two in the settings just to play around and see if it makes a difference.
    1st, Change FUA to 0, this won't affect performance but will make the log easier to view
    2nd, Change DWP from 70, to 60, to 50, ect....
    3rd, Change Duty bias to 50 from 45

These may or may not squeeze a bit more out, OR, what you have may be spot on. The only real way of telling is at the track, or if you have a Dragy. Great paddle shifting too.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ah yeah forgot to put dwp back to zero. I have a wind booster and was playing around. I'll try out the db change and get back to ya

Comment

Same tank of gas..
        Attached Files

Comment

Everything looks good except timing. You're pulling quite a bit on a few cylinders. That can be one of two things or a combo.
          Spark plugs (you need good Denso's or HKS 2 step properly gapped .022-.026
          Not enough octane, you never said what fuel you were running. Map 2 need 93 at a minimum but runs even better with a mix or E85 (E27-E30)
          Attached Files

Comment

Shell 93 and hks at .022. I'll try unplugging the battery first. Then check the plugs.i got e85 close by just in the opposite way of work so it'll be a week til I can test that out
            Attached Files

Comment

Unplugged the battery yesterday looks way better than it did.

I did get a throttle cut and limp mode leaving a stop sign but I didn't shift early in 2nd. Don't have a log for that one tho. Is that just something we deal with or can I change some values?
              Attached Files

Comment

Much cleaner, this log is GTG
                Throttle cuts are normal in this platform at higher RPM. The only way to get rid of them is paddle before 6k or an ECU tune.
                Attached Files

Comment

Cool thought so. Appreciate you brother. Spent hours on hours in these forums soaking knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by AWDGT2 View Post
                    Much cleaner, this log is GTG
                    Throttle cuts are normal in this platform at higher RPM. The only way to get rid of them is paddle before 6k or an ECU tune.

So Paddle before 6K RPM will avoid limp mode ? Map 2? What about the other maps. Same deal?

Comment

I didn't say limp, throttle cuts. Yes, without an ECU tune, throttle cuts are normal in all maps if RPM's go above 6k

Comment

Okay,
                        Getting an JB4 tune this week. I haven't heard any commentary about this from other people in videos etc. Does this also go into limp mode ? Does the car need to be shut down to get out of limp mode ?

Comment

Working...
                        X