Log Check please. 2019 Stinger AWD map2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log Check please. 2019 Stinger AWD map2

I just installed my JB4 today. I haven't been able to find any threads about what values should be concerning so i figured I will let the pros tell me. I am running 93 octane, map2, hks plugs, borla exhaust and k&n intakes.
    Attached Files

Overall not bad, log looks clean. There are some higher than usual timing deviations but with a fresh install on map2, it's almost expected until the car adapts... no worries yet.
    Continue to drive the car for another day or two and post another log and we'll see if the deviations drop.
    Two other things.... Your inlet air temps were 100+ so that doesn't help, and if you can mix some E85 in the tank that will help also.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I can add some e85. How much to add? As far as air inlet temp guess I need to buy some Velosatech snorkels next

Comment

Intercooler will help. Use this chart, keep it around E27-E30. Your best option is to get the Fuel it sensor from BMS in the long run.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is my latest log to compare to my first one. I have not added any E85 yet. I want to see what you think of this log first.
          Attached Files

Comment

Timing is still loose, looks like you tried an ECU reset?Click image for larger version

Name:	timing.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	813023

Comment

No ecu reset. I just have been driving like normal. Should I be concerned I am damaging anything?

Comment

No, you're not hurting anything. If you didn't do a reset what I'm seeing are long term corrections. They eventually will go down, but it doesn't hurt to disconnect the neg terminal for 5 min to reset the adaptives.

Comment

Ok. I will try the reset option. I'll post another log once I drive for a bit. Thanks again for your help and quick replies!

Comment

Working...
                  X