Breaking up fuel trim issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking up fuel trim issues

Veloster n DCT intake turbo intlet HKS plugs pre gapped having break up problems any map and I know the trims are way to high don’t know what to do . Fuel wire is tapped to wire 2 on the adapter​
    this was all on map 2 but 0 and bit 1 are disabled

I don't think it's your trims, your app is set up wrong (I believe)
    Default wastegate position should be 0
    PID gain should be 20
    Auto shift redux is 60
    FF/ should be 50
    Also, I wouldn't try customizing your fuel bias just yet, let the JB do it. It does a great job at leaning it where it needs to be. Running 10.0:1 is very rich, put your fuel Bias all to 0's and let the car adapt on it's own for now until the rest is sorted.

Comment

Should I have fuel bias at zero and same with duty bias ?

Comment

Duty bias is for EWG, I don't think you have those cables, so it won't matter. 0's for both is a good base until the car is sorted. The only reason you *might want to mess with Fuel Bias is if you run race gas and you have a custom Map6 that supports you leaning it out. Otherwise, you're really not accomplishing much other than creating an additional variable to troubleshoot if something gets weird.

Comment

Always post the CSV for tuning advice. But looks like a setting issue, FUA = 0 for the 2L motors.
          Burger Motorsports
          Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Comment

Working...
          X