Can someone look at my logs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone look at my logs ?

2019 Stinger Gts.Just installed the Jb4 with hks plugs gapped to .022. Only other mod is injen intakes.would like someone with experience to look at my logs and let me know if these are safe parameters.
    map 2
    map 3

Can you please post the csv?

Comment

I hope I did that right

Comment

Oh gosh, LOL.
        Not really, haha
        click the file in the app and you will see a pop up. Select "email" and email it to yourself from your phone. When it shows up as an attachment, save it to your phone and then attach it to this forum post.

Darrin S.
        2019 AWD GT2, Sxth ECU/TCU, JB4, Meth, CPI, MBRP, HFC's, Agency intakes, Agency FMIC, Shark Big Boar Throttle, Custom 1" intake spacer, HKS Plugs 10.96 @ 124 mph

Comment

well that's not right.smh
          when i select email nothing happens.not sure why its doing this

Comment

Ok fixed ..turns out it’s a iOS issue here are logs from map 2/3 thanks .
            Attached Files

Comment

Logs from a dig aren't the best for adaptions and review. Looks pretty normal, some timing corrections but not too bad.

To do a proper log for the JB4 and DME to adapt, please do logs on a closed private circuit starting in 3rd gear at 2K rpms. Go WOT (Wide Open Throttle) to redline and then shift in to 4th, hold WOT for a couple more seconds and then let out of it. Once you complete the log, please upload the CSV file for review.
              ​​

Click on our banner to visit our website!
              Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.

Comment

Here are the new logs per request.thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

What fuel? Corrections are about as high as you want them without adding Octane. In your case I might avoid E85, it's already tip in lean from first WOTClick image for larger version

Name:	092022_1116.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	813998

Comment

Originally posted by AWDGT2 View Post
                    What fuel? Corrections are about as high as you want them without adding Octane. In your case I might avoid E85, it's already tip in lean from first WOTClick image for larger version

Name:	092022_1116.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	813998
                    I’m using e85 and 91 …unfortunately we don’t have 93 here in Colorado.race gas is available at a high cost.
                    goal is to be able to daily map3 .was hoping e85 would be a viable option to increase octane

Comment

You can daily Map2, it's not that bad. Map3 is an option, but timing will only look worst. I have a feeling that 91 might be inferior. What E mix are you running?

Comment

You can daily Map2, it's not that bad. Map3 is an option, but timing will only look worst. I have a feeling that 91 might be inferior. What E mix are you running?
                        I’m at supposed e30 (5gal e85/around 11 gal 91)
                        jb4 shows e85 at 32 but research shows that not to be very accurate.

Comment

This chart helps some folks who don't have the flex it fuel sensor.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	E Content.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	814150

Comment

This chart helps some folks who don't have the flex it fuel sensor.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	E Content.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	814150
                            Thanks .I’ve been using a app called E85 calculator also.

Comment

What’s the gas octane rating on this chart? I only have 91 here in Colorado

Comment

Haha, that's actually another tab in that very excel sheet I made. You plug in your target E and what gas you put in and it will tell you the oct value.

Comment

If you mix E30 with 91, your total Octane will be 94.1 E40 will be 95.4

Comment

Just did a map 3 pull with a e40 mix how’s it looking?…trying to learn how to read these files on my Pc,they’re hard to see on the phone app…
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJosh View Post
                                      Just did a map 3 pull with a e40 mix how’s it looking?…trying to learn how to read these files on my Pc,they’re hard to see on the phone app…
                                      Looks fine to me but I always like to see a shift in logs since that is usually when things fall apart if they are going to.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Burger Motorsports
                                      Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Comment

When I get back in town I’ll get a better log . Im running almost a 50/50 mix E85/91 our gas here in Colorado isn’t the best.

Comment

Working...
                                        X