X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gongbg1992
    replied
    Hi, Terry.

I tried to attach the symptom of the engine when I started with no firmware in mp4 file, but the size is too big to upload, which is about 16 mb. Where can I upload this file?

Also, is there a way to take advantage of my warranty?
    I just bought a chip package a month ago from MR.Jo, who is in charge of whole distribution in the Korean market.

Leave a comment:

• Terry @ BMS
    replied
    I think I'm already helping you via email on this? Seems like a faulty adapter.

Leave a comment:

• gongbg1992
    replied
    Hi, Terry.
    Thank you for the reply.

The engine doesn't operate properly. So, I have to load firmware every time when the warning message pops up.
    Do I email the support team to address this issue?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Terry @ BMS
    replied
    Its likely a false warning, don't load firmware next time, see if car runs normally.

For app support email [email protected]. It's possible the adapter needs to be exchanged.

Leave a comment:

• gongbg1992
    started a topic Firmware glitching

Firmware glitching

Hi,
    Has anyone gone through similar symptom like me?

The firmware that has already installed on my chip is automatically deleted. Once I turn off the engine and turn on the engine right away, this issue doesn’t happen.

This glitching occurs a few hours later since I turn off the engine. So, I have to reinstall the latest firmware again.

The chip is totally fine while I drive on all maps. It only happens on cold starting up..
    Attached Files
Working...
X