Map 5 CPI E40-42 log check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map 5 CPI E40-42 log check

2021 Stinger GT2 with fmic, intakes, mid pipes, ***-back, tcu tune, hks [email protected], cpi, and jb4 on map 5 on E40-42.

Does everything look good on this log? If so, can I go to Map 7? Will map 7 make more power than map 5? Do I need to make any changes in the settings for Map 7? I also plan on putting in another gallon of E to get around E45. I was being conservative since it was my first log with cpi and wanted to make sure everything looks good.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Map5 and Map7 are near identical when you have Meth trigger set to 1. Map5 is adding 7+ psi over stock and Map7 will do just about the same thing. One anomaly is the dip in CPI flow shown on the graph but that could be a logging or software glitch, just something to keep an eye on. I would also turn on Meth Safety (1). Also, you definitely have enough trim adaptation to go up to E45, go for it.
    I would also change Meth PSI from 5 to 1. I know you might think it's going to kick on all the time, but it won't. it's pedal position, torque, and RPM dependent also, it seems like there was a hair of a lag before it kicked on. But (LOL, there's always a caveat) this is the first time you're running it so everything might be just breaking in.
    Edit and I promise last thing. Why is your FF at 45? Did you have overboost issues?Click image for larger version  Name:	map5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.5 KB ID:	814056

Comment

Originally posted by AWDGT2 View Post
      Map5 and Map7 are near identical when you have Meth trigger set to 1. Map5 is adding 7+ psi over stock and Map7 will do just about the same thing. One anomaly is the dip in CPI flow shown on the graph but that could be a logging or software glitch, just something to keep an eye on. I would also turn on Meth Safety (1). Also, you definitely have enough trim adaptation to go up to E45, go for it.
      I would also change Meth PSI from 5 to 1. I know you might think it's going to kick on all the time, but it won't. it's pedal position, torque, and RPM dependent also, it seems like there was a hair of a lag before it kicked on. But (LOL, there's always a caveat) this is the first time you're running it so everything might be just breaking in.
      Edit and I promise last thing. Why is your FF at 45? Did you have overboost issues?Click image for larger version Name:	map5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.5 KB ID:	814056
      I also sent this log to Terry and he said it looks good to him. He didn't say much other than that.

I set the Meth Safety at 1 and also changed the meth psi from 5 to 1. I also switched the FF back to 50. I had it at 45 because back in early spring I had a slight overboost on a cold morning. That's the only time I've ever had it overboost. This was before cpi and the flex kit.

I put another gallon of E to to bring it up to E45. It wasn't completely mixed when I did this log so you'll see it starts out at 50 and lowers to around 45 or 46.

This new log shows a delay in activation as well. I'm not sure if that's normal or a display fluke but the car seems to be running really well right now.

Thanks in advance!
      Attached Files

Comment

One other question...Doesn't setting the Meth Safety to 1 only work if you run Map 7?

Comment

The programming is a bit weird, but I believe in Map7 you do not need meth safety to 1. Looking at my notes from a long time ago, Meth Safety 1 will turn on the safety feature in all other maps which applies to CPI also.

Comment

Working...
          X