Map 2 Log Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map 2 Log Check

So I am brand new to tuning and performance modifications. I have a k and n CAI, HKS plugs gapped to .022 and JB4 on a 2018 GT1.

I have done lots of research trying to understand the logs and make sure my car is healthy, but it would be really great if someone could take a look. Thanks
    Attached Files

Not the greatest of logs but looks pretty normal otherwise. Some slight timing corrections but not bad.

Try a log starting in 3rd at about 2K rpms, go WOT until it shifts to 4th, then let off.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
    Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I will post another log with that 3rd gear pull when I get a chance to try it out.

Yeah, I was looking at the timing corrections and wasn't sure if it was in the normal range or not. The JB4 has only been installed for a little over a week now and just a few WOT runs.

Comment

Working...
      X