Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before & After Results & Logs for an Elantra N DCT

Hey guys,

I did some more testing & tuning in my Elantra N tonight & ran my best 1/4 mile ET & trap speed: [email protected] MPH.

The car is stock except for the JB4 & E30. I’m currently running map 5 w/custom settings. I’m limiting boost in the lower gears so there’s no wheel spin in 1st & only a touch of it on the 1->2 shift. It now spins much less than when it was stock!

I also ran the car under the same conditions and stretch of road with the same LC RPM on the JB4 map 0 (stock). It ran [email protected] So the JB4 is worth ~4-4.5 tenths & 5.5-5.75 MPH in the 1/4. That’s some awesome bang for the buck!

More importantly, the car is brutally fast coming out of corners. The JB4 made a world of difference there. It’s so much easier passing people on two lane roads! And no more wheel spin at all thanks to boost by gear!

Before & after Dragys are below along w/a video of a 12.5 pass & a data log. It's amazing how sophisticated the JB4 has gotten. What started as a zener diode 30+ years ago has evolved into quite a powerful tuning system! I gotta say, I'm impressed!

Elantra_N_12_5_Pass.csv

Click image for larger version  Name:	EN_12_9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.3 KB ID:	814204 Click image for larger version  Name:	EN_12_9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.3 KB ID:	814205

Attached Files
Working...
X