WMI questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WMI questions

I am thinking about installing a Burger tuning WMI system. I wanted to know if the benefits would be worth the cost if anyone has some experience to share? What would be the best nozzle size and configuration for my set up? What BEF map would I need to use with E50 and WMI? Also I am currently running on map 2 and would like to move up to map 3 is there any other steps other than number 3 in the meth safety mode box if I am not currently running WMI? Thanks

RB 2 plus turbos
    Dual cone intakes
    VRSF charge pipe, inlets and silicone intakes
    Tial BOV
    7 inch stepped intercooler
    stage 2 low pressure fuel pump on E50
    E85 BEF
    .....ss*********

You can stick with the E85 flash for hybrid turbos and take a log. I'd recommend running map 5 next and map 3 when you get meth installed.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
    Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.

Comment

Steve do you have a recommendation on the WMI nozzle set up and size that I should run? My charge pipe only has one hole would it be better to drill a tap it for dual injectors? And where would be the best location for dual injectors?

Thanks

Comment

I prefer smaller nozzles like BM5 and BM7 so dual nozzles is better IMO. Or do DPMI (Direct port meth injection, better volume and distribution.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
        Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.

Comment

Working...
        X