JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#26)
Old

Car: 2022 WRX
Default 08-07-2022, 09:58 PM

Hopefully this log works.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv P86_M1_R1_220807_1343.csv (12.4 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by akujiki87; 08-07-2022 at 10:05 PM..
(#27)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-08-2022, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbt
Thank you very much for taking a look...especially on the weekend. It all looked good to me as well, just a little down on the boost but I understand atmospheric conditions contribute to that.

Is there a chart/translator for the IGN sources in the log? I can gather which is the real timing but not sure the others. Some may not be used.

Thanks!
We shoved some internal diagnostic information in to those ign 2-4 spots for now so they won't be useful to the average customer.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#28)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-08-2022, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akujiki87
Hopefully this log works.
Seems fine, CSV is all we need. Remind me what I'm checking for though!

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#29)
Old

Car: 2022 WRX
Default 08-08-2022, 03:11 PM

My bad! That was my first log after installing on my WRX. Was just looking to make sure it was good! I have since swapped to map 3 with E30. Should I post a log for that or should I only be posting logs if theres issues? Ive never worked with the JB4 yet so I am only used to Cobb flashing with E tunes.
(#30)
Old

Car: 2022 Subaru WRX
Default 08-16-2022, 05:14 PM

Does the JB4 have the ability to display CVT temperature through the connect kit and app? Really interested in the device but I want to make sure I can monitor all the parameters I'd like before buying. Thanks!
(#31)
Old

Car: Subaru WRX
Default Map 2 and 4 logs and IAT's - 08-17-2022, 09:36 PM

Adding a few more logs. There is some debate on if the stock intercooler is sufficient. So far every log I have pulled with map 1, 2 and 4 shows lower IAT's at the end of each pull vs. when starting. I would say it is working just fine at ~20psi.

Map 4 with e30 mix is tickling the taint however map 2 is nice as well.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 220816_2045-map2.csv (6.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: csv 220816_2052-map2.csv (6.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: csv 220816_2111-map4.csv (6.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: csv 220816_2125-map4.csv (6.4 KB, 1 views)
(#32)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsDildoBaggins
Does the JB4 have the ability to display CVT temperature through the connect kit and app? Really interested in the device but I want to make sure I can monitor all the parameters I'd like before buying. Thanks!
In theory but that isn't a channel we have setup currently on the logging end as our development car is manual.

Burger Motorsports

(#33)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbt
Adding a few more logs. There is some debate on if the stock intercooler is sufficient. So far every log I have pulled with map 1, 2 and 4 shows lower IAT's at the end of each pull vs. when starting. I would say it is working just fine at ~20psi.

Map 4 with e30 mix is tickling the taint however map 2 is nice as well.
Looks good to me

Burger Motorsports